Monitoring temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive
- Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes
- Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails -- in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives
- Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature
- Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core)
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
- HDD/SSD benchmark -- measuring access times and transfer rates
- Display speeds of system fans
- Display and control of fan speeds of modern Nvidia and ATI/AMD graphic cards
You can test our Software for a 30-day period. If you are willing to continue using the program after that time, you are required to purchase a license key.
The steps required to purchase Argus Monitor are:
- Choose your license and fill out the order form.
|License features||Price||Purchase link|
|Argus Monitor Professional||
- Commercial use is permitted
- Operation on Windows Server and Windows Enterprise is possible
- Argus Monitor can be run as Windows service without the need to be logged on and can be configured using a seperate configuration utility.
- Transfer the license fee using one of the supported methods. Currently we accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Mastercard/American Express)
- After confirmation of your payment we send the license key to the email address specified during the purchase procedure.
It must be guaranteed that the program does not run on more machines at the same time than there are licences purchased.